Please read the below information before filling out the enquiry form.
● Due to the corona crisis we’re working limited hours and therefore an answer from our side can take longer than usual.
● We’re only assessing requests from Australians for rental periods up to June 2022. The border will remain closed until the middle of next year. So if you’re not an Australian citizen making a request for rental is useless.
● All 4WD campers are booked out until the end of September 2021.
● Please check the depot locations on the page of your desired 4WD camper model. Most models are rented from/to Perth, Broome and Darwin. Other cities like Melbourne and Sydney have a limited supply all year.
● The minimum rental period is 14 days. This also applies if you pick up and return in the 4WD camper at the same location, for example when renting from and to Perth.
● Fraser Island: the only models accepted on Fraser Island are the 2/3 berth Bushcampers (Hitop and Poptop), others are not allowed there so no 4 or 5 berth 4WD campers!! It helps to know that throughout the year only six of these campers are available for rent on the east coast: three Hitop Bushcampers and three Poptop Bushcampers.
● Hotmail or Yahoo: if you wish to receive the price quotation on your Hotmail or Yahoo e-mail address, then keep an eye on your spam box! A fair number of our quotations are seen as spam because they contain English links. This keeps many quotations hidden from the addressee.